Adobe Customization Wizard is a free downloadable utility designed to help IT professionals take greater control of enterprise-wide deployments of Adobe® Acrobat® 9 and Adobe Reader® 9. With it you can customize the Acrobat installer and application features prior to deployment.
- Optimize the behavior of the installer by including silent installation, preserialization, multilingual, and custom setup choices
- Remove previous versions of Acrobat and Reader
- Suppress the EULA, registration prompts, and the Getting Started window
- Customize key application preferences — turn off automatic updates, add and set default job options, and customize collaboration and security settings
- Remove shortcuts from the desktop and the Start menu
- Edit each Adobe Acrobat application's registry and installer tables
- Customize file attachment handling within PDF files, including specifying which file types you want to block
- Preconfigure Acrobat Connect and disable it
- Preconfigure and lock Enhanced Security settings
- Deploy custom Portfolio navigators
- Add or remove custom redaction code sets
- And much more!